Affirmations help us align with our thoughts and begin to consciously (or subconsciously) act to achieve our goals or think a certain way. Imagine being reprogrammed and shifting how you behave based on the reprogramming. Affirmations don’t quite work like that or that quick, but affirmations help us feel emotions that will steer us in the direction that we desire to go.
With winter on the horizon and as the calendar flips to the second week of December, here are some winter inspired Affirmations to take into the cold season.
Winter Affirmations for Self Love
- No matter the weather outside, I will keep warm and love in my heart.
- There is beauty to be found in every situation.
- I will protect my energy and my boundaries.
- I am letting go of everything that no longer serves me.
- I recognize nature’s season of rebirth and will let it guide me in my own life.
- I am open to and embrace the power of transformation.
- I am eagerly walking into the new adventures that await me.
- What is meant to be will be, what is not, will pass me by.
- I am overflowing with abundance.
- I will be present and grounded as the weather around me changes.
- It is ok to put myself and my needs first.
- Slowing down is ok, there is not need to rush.
- I embrace the cycle of change that it happening around me.
- I am grateful for where I am and hopeful for where I am going.
- I will remain steady as change and uncertainty are inevitable.
- I am empowered by the elements and their beauty.
- It is okay to not be productive.
- I feel strong amidst the changes of the seasons.
- I am abundant with light and energy that I carry with me every day.
- I am not afraid to put myself and my emotions first.
- Embracing change is what allows me to grow.
- I carry the brightness with me in my heart even when darkness is around.
- I love fearlessly.
- What I have is exactly what I need.
- I feel healthy and happy in my own skin.
- Even if I feel like I behind, I am exactly where I need to be.
- My thoughts are positive and carry me through tough times.
- I embrace transformation and all that awaits me.
- I an open to the beautiful changes that are happening in my life.
- Taking a moment to reflect and slow down is okay.
Affirmations can be spoken, written, or both! I personally enjoy writing down my affirmations multiple times every morning. Not only are I speaking them to myself, but I am writing them on paper. Having a journal that speaks to you and motivates you to pick it up and write is something that can evolve your practice with affirmations. Writing down all that you are grateful for before you write down your affirmations is a great way to raise your vibration and be in a positive mindset. This is so powerful when using affirmations! I’ve curated a list of you great journals that I hope can inspire you to start journaling with your affirmations.