Everything you desire is within your reach. By using daily mantras or affirmations, you allows your thoughts to power your actions.
In order to achieve your dream life you have to put in effort. That involves convincing yourself first that you are capable and willing of having all of your desires.
Affirmations for manifesting are a great tool to use to keep your mindset right and keep positive energy flowing in your direction.
Manifesting your dream life could mean many different things. It really should be different for every person. Whether you are looking to bring in financial success or maybe a new romantic relationship, you are worthy of the changes that you wish to make!
No matter what your dream life may be, try out these 30 affirmations for manifesting that are sure to help align your thoughts with your actions so you can create the life that you have always dreamed of.
30 Affirmations for Manifesting Your Dream Life
- The universe has big plans for me and I claim all that is for me. My dream life is within my reach.
- I am a magnet for abundance, love, and happiness.
- I operate at a higher frequency and attract like-minded individuals into my life.
- I am not afraid to release all that no longer serves me. I am making room for new blessings from the universe.
- Everyday I choose happiness, I choose love, I choose positivity.
- I am strong enough to change my life and go in the direction of my dreams.
- All that I desire is coming to me.
- I do not chase, I attract. What is meant for me will come to me.
- I live in a state of happiness and abundance. I exist on a higher vibration.
- My energy attracts what is meant for me. I am a magnet for love and abundance.
- I attract success. I attract money. I attract opportunities.
- Good things are coming my way.
- Everything will be as it should for my higher good.
- Money flows to me quickly and effortlessly.
- Love flows to me quickly and effortlessly.
- I am creating the life of my dreams.
- The universe gives me what I need, when I need it.
- I deserve all good things. I will achieve my dreams and reach my goals.
- My life is overflowing with new possibilities and opportunities.
- I am the most successful I have every been. I am overjoyed with each new opportunity that is presented to me.
- I am accepting of love and capable of giving love.
- My happiness is not affected by others. I am in complete control my emotions and my actions.
- I release all negativity energy surrounding my past relationships.
- I have a healthy relationship with money.
- I am at peace with my body, mind, and soul.
- I am so happy and grateful that my biggest dreams are becoming reality.
- Every morning I wake up confident and refreshed and ready to take on the new day.
- The positive energy from within my body radiates to all those around me. It attracts everything that is meant for me.
- I am grateful for each new opportunity in my life. The universe blesses me with the right things at the right time.
- I am thankful for all the lessons I have learned that have allowed me to grow to this new version of myself.
Affirmations can be spoken, written, or both! I personally enjoy writing down my affirmations multiple times every morning. Not only are I speaking them to myself, but I am writing them on paper. Having a journal that speaks to you and motivates you to pick it up and write is something that can evolve your practice with affirmations. Writing down all that you are grateful for before you write down your affirmations is a great way to raise your vibration and be in a positive mindset. This is so powerful when using affirmations! I’ve curated a list of you great journals that I hope can inspire you to start journaling with your affirmations.