Affirmations are powerful statements that help align our thoughts with out actions. Using affirmations can help you reach your goals and help keep you in a positive mindset. Practicing affirmations can also aid in manifestation. Your thoughts have the power to become things, and that is what manifestation preaches.
One thing to remember about manifestation is that you can try to manifest $1,000,000, but it won’t suddenly appear. You need to put action behind your thoughts and work to make your manifestation dreams come true. A great place to start is by using manifestation affirmations. Using these powerful manifestation affirmations means that you are putting in the ground work to align your thoughts and your actions.
Here are 15 Manifestation Affirmations for you to add to your practice!
- I am living in abundance and it flows effortless to me every day.
- I am in control of my thoughts and am creating a life that I desire.
- My dreams are becoming reality every single day.
- I am capable of achieving everything I desire.
- What is meant for me is on its way to me.
- I am attracting all that is good for me and love the life that I live.
- I have created the life that I have dreamt. My new reality is now.
- There are no barriers between me and my goals. I achieve everything I put my mind too.
- I exist in a higher vibration. My energy attracts all that is meant for me.
- Love, Abundance, and Positivity come into my life effortlessly.
- I am living the life I love with all the gifts the universe has brought me.
- My life is one I dreamt of and I am thankful for the blessings every single day.
- I release all that no longer serves me to make room for what is meant for me.
- I am a magnet for my dreams.
- I am happy. I am fulfilled. I have everything that I could ask for and more.
Affirmations can be spoken, written, or both! I personally enjoy writing down my affirmations multiple times every morning. Not only at I speaking them to myself, but I am writing them on paper. Having a journal that speaks to you and motivates you to pick it up and write is something that can evolve your practice with affirmations. Writing down all that you are grateful for before you write down your affirmations is a great way to raise your vibration and be in a positive mindset. This is so powerful when using affirmations! I’ve curated a list of you great journals that I hope can inspire you to start journaling with your affirmations.