If you are looking for a little extra positivity in your life, then you are in the right place.
Positive Affirmations are statements that help align your thoughts with your actions. They can help you achieve goals you never thought possible.
Adding positive affirmations to your life is a fairly simple process. You can repeat them during a morning meditation or a nighttime meditation. You can also write down positive affirmations in a journal. You can write it down on a post-it note and hang it on your mirror. You can repeat an affirmation as needed throughout the day to calm your thoughts.
There are various methods of using positive affirmations. You can implement affirmations into your daily life however you see fit. Aligning your thoughts and actions can breed some powerful results.
Whether you desire abundance or love, positive affirmations can help lead you in the right direction to receive whatever it is that you are hoping for.
Here are some positive affirmations for the day that you can use in your own self love practice.
Positive Affirmations for the Day That You Didn’t Know You Needed
- I am worthy of everything that I desire
- I am confident in all I do
- My past is not a reflection of my future
- I am living the life that I am dreamed of
- Abundance flows to me effortlessly
- I am strong and capable
- I embrace the goodness in every day
- I can accomplish all that I set out to do
- There is nothing that can stop me from reaching my goals
- The universe is guiding me down the path I am meant to be on
- I embrace the challenges I will face
- I accept myself exactly how I am
- I can be anything that I want to be
- I am strong
- I am beautiful
- I treat myself kindly and with compassion
- I love myself for who I am
- I am good enough and worthy of accomplishing all that I desire
- Following my intuition will lead me where I am meant to be
- I love what I do every day
- I am excited for what this new day holds
- I am thankful for today’s experiences and what I have learned
- I release what no longer serves me
- I feel confident in my own skin
- All I need is within me
Affirmations can be spoken, written, or both! I personally enjoy writing down my affirmations multiple times every morning. Not only are I speaking them to myself, but I am writing them on paper. Having a journal that speaks to you and motivates you to pick it up and write is something that can evolve your practice with affirmations. Writing down all that you are grateful for before you write down your affirmations is a great way to raise your vibration and be in a positive mindset. This is so powerful when using affirmations! I’ve curated a list of you great journals that I hope can inspire you to start journaling with your affirmations.